Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let It Snow (again)

We had another HUGE pile of snow fall on us last Saturday.  I had thought we were creeping into Spring already, here in Fukushima, (all the snow on the ground was nearly gone) but now we're in the middle of another cold snap.  So, when life gives you snow, build snowmen!  I've already demonstrated (see this blog) how snow here in Fukushima is often ideal for snowballs and snowmen. 

Snowman #2.  (He has earmuffs on, instead of a hat, because it's a little bit warmer).  I think I'm perfecting my technique with all this practice.

Our neighbor (on the other side of the second floor landing in our apartment building) made a snow troll in response to my snow creations.  Can you see the eyes and the teeth?

The next morning Snowman #2 was a little exhausted.  I think it got too warm for him, so he decided to take a nap on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment